Monday, April 26, 2021

TPLO Day 18

 


The days are starting to run together as we fall into the routine of our new normal. Jedi seemed to enjoy his outdoor time during walks again, so we'll keep that up. We'll have to see whether or not the lickimat stays part of that routine come his Thursday weigh-in. I just have this feeling that he'll have gained several pounds...


Is that Jedi's "fat face" above?  lol

I had to mow the agility ring this morning, so Jedi's gazebo got moved back into the fenced yard. He had grumbled when I left him uncovered while I picked up the yard earlier, but seemed perfectly content when I put up his shade during mowing.

I made some adjustments to our cavaletti and wrapped pool noodles around jump bars to create some additional height. The pool noodles themselves were too flimsy, but this seemed to work well. I think we overdid it during that afternoon PT session today, though, because Jedi was favoring and holding up his right leg a fair bit as we came back into the house. I thankfully had enough time to ice him before class and this evening he seems to be back to normal. It's going to be increasingly difficult to figure out his ideal threshold going forward, I'm sure. He wants to do so much that it is easy to overdo things.

Here's our video from today, mostly showing the new pool noodle cavaletti. (Link for mobile: https://youtu.be/ftoAZnFKgt8 )



No comments:

Post a Comment