Friday, April 23, 2021

TPLO Day 15


It may be time to start spreading posts out, as I don't expect there to be as much day-to-day change going forward. There are only so many ways to say, "Jedi was a good boy."   :)  He has been doing well, though, and has accepted the whole being left in the house while I walk the dogs routine. Kaiser doesn't mind it, either, as I've been giving him the other lickimat in the crate next to Jedi while I take Ren & Secret out. Then I give Secret the mat from the crate when I take the Klee Kai out, and she lays right in front of Jedi's pen while we're out.


Jedi has gone over 24 hours without the blow up collar now. In looking at (what was) his suture line, I have a hard time imagining that he could do any damage there. He also hasn't really been paying it any attention, so we should be good.

We may have overdone it on the PT stuff today. In our mid-afternoon session I noticed things like Jedi's sit was getting progressively more sloppy. When I got him out of his pen for his last heat/massage/laser session of the day he was not putting his right foot down, although he was using it again when we were done. It's supposed to rain most of the day tomorrow, so we'll likely be forced into a day of rest.

Here's video of our mid-afternoon session today. Again, probably little point in doing these videos EVERY day at this point.  (Link for mobile: https://youtu.be/o8XLI3yLyEU )



No comments:

Post a Comment