Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 4 - Jedi meets Rascal (Bosshard Park)

Jedi's new adventure of the day was a trip to Bosshard Memorial Park in Sparta. I met my cousin, Bethany, and her wonderful border collie, Rascal. Because I knew it would be an easy jaunt around the park, I took Luke along for company and to give him some special time out of the house.

Rascal is a great dog. He loves everyone and is always very appropriate. I knew he'd be a great dog to do a dog meet with and I was right! We wandered around the park with Jedi dragging a long line and took several breaks to tug in new places. We walked next to the river, over a bridge, and through the playground equipment.

Once we explored everything we were able to just sit by the river and chat for a bit while the dogs hung out. I was glad I had the long line on Jedi then, because he really decided to investigate the river!

In other news, I'm thrilled to share Jedi's first video for our puppy class with Silvia Trkman. Over the last few sessions (reminder, we do 3 per day) I've really seen the light coming on and he's figuring things out!


No comments:

Post a Comment