Sunday, May 23, 2021

TPLO Day 45


Not much has changed in our world, so there hasn't been much to report of late. We are continuing the process of weaning Jedi off his meds and that's going fine. I started to cut the Trazodone in half yesterday, so he's now getting that 1/2 pill along with the 100mg Gabapentin twice a day. In the next day or two I think I'll switch that to once a day at noon or so.


We had a lot of outdoor time again this weekend and Jedi got to hang out in his outdoor pen. He's always a good boy while I'm doing yard work, and even though he tends to take a nap I think he appreciates the change of scenery.

Our daily creek walks continue to be the highlight of Jedi's day. He's doing well with his 3 laps in the morning, and this morning I added the extra loop through my parent's yard. I imagine we'll go up to 4 laps soon enough. I took a day or so off hill work in favor of the other PT stuff we were doing, but we returned to the hill for a couple of laps today. I'm starting to feel muscle definition returning to Jedi's leg again. We're almost out of our first bag of Myos, so I did go ahead and order a second one to keep him on it through this phase of his recovery.

Here's our video from today. (Link for mobile: https://youtu.be/mvuZLNPp88o )



No comments:

Post a Comment