Tuesday, May 4, 2021

TPLO Day 26

 


Jedi got to increase his morning walk again this morning! He's been doing well, so I decided to up him to two "normal" laps around our property. This is up from one "longer" lap that included going through my parent's yard. Pre-surgery, our normal routine was four laps in the morning, so we still have a ways to go to work back up to that. I have been continuing to put Jedi back in the house and rotate who is with him during walks. He gets his lickimat and seems okay with this plan, and it keeps him from getting all riled up when I walk the little dogs by.

We've had a good 3" of rain these last couple of days and the creek was raging high today. But that amount of rain also means that we had a lake out in the pasture, so I used that for our PT/water therapy today. I'm happy to report that Jedi continues to be doing well off his NSAIDs and doesn't seem to be suffering soreness from our increased activity of late.

Today's video is from our puddle walk. 😀   (Link for mobile: https://youtu.be/6GqQtXGut7g )



No comments:

Post a Comment